An ego pampering moment whilst I reflect on the year. Please bear with me.
- Winning an award for my pendant.
- The work experience at Charles Green. :)
- Getting to go to Germany for Inhorgenta with my friend and getting one final chance to go to our favourite takeaway in Passing – the food is so good1).
- Completing the final year of university and having a degree. I felt that I wasn’t going to achieve a good final mark but I’m extremely happy that all the hard work and travelling expenses paid off. :)
- Getting a few chances to work on commissions, which I love. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than turning a collation of thoughts and ideas, of the ideal jewellery piece, into an adornment they can actually wear, or give to their loved ones.
- Completing my website/shop2. Thanks to my host’s help I finally have an EPOS to actually sell my jewellery. Now, all I need to jewellery to sell… :P
- Getting to go back to Hong Kong and staying for more than two weeks. :D
- Nothing worth mentioning here.
- Tonsillitis. In particular getting is so close to my trip for Germany, where is was too cold.
- It was also kind of the reason I missed the awards ceremony. Not good at all.
- My final exhibition. My pieces weren’t bad, they just weren’t finished trying to get them perfect was not going to happen. However, it tough me one valuable lesson: to keep the precesses less and simple!
- Eh…some of the football results… :P
Oh how rude of me… Happy New Year everyone! If I drank I’d virtually clink glasses with you but since I don’t I’ll give two very Asian “victory” signs. :P