Hi, I’m Annie and I’m an idiot.
This evening, not long before the time stamp of this post, I finally went to switch from one WordPress blog URL to another. Usually I proof read things a few times but for some unknown reason I didn’t this time. Then again, I’ve typed this address many times without error so it’s all okay. Wrong! I missed out a full stop of all things. I saw it just in time before the page reloaded and corrected my error but I was still to late. Lo and behold a “Server not found” page loads before me. Gasp, panic and all the other emotions. I’ve officially broken my site… My website was naked; no beautiful CSS aesthetics and I couldn’t log into the admin page. Oh dear.
Onto Bing to help solve my problem and voilà, I had the solution (one of many) to my problem. I’ll link the page rather than regurgitate the whole article and cause more confusion! ;)